Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Coffee Care Package

My Coffee Care Package

If you are following my blog, you know my hunny-bunny is currently off on deployment. (You can read about him and us here.)
Well, I sent my first care package last week!!! I'm super-excited for him to get it. It's a coffee care package since he loves coffee so much and I know they don't get it so often on the ship.


I included:

- 2 packs of coffee cups w/lids
- 5 packs of instant coffee (different roasts and flavors)
- 1 pack of his favorite Dunkin Donuts coffee (you have to brew it though)
- 1 box of organic sugar-cane sugar-packets
- 1 can of coffee creamer
- 1 can of Folgers instant coffee
- different packs of tea
- 1 box of hot cocoa mix
- "10 reasons why coffee is good for you" (the EMT in me couldn't resist)
- a home-printed and written card with kisses on the inside
- a list of what I put in
- decorated the box with pictures and cute quotes

  









I think he'll love it! I really hope he gets the chance to brew his Dunkin Donuts coffee! 

Enjoy making your own Coffee Care Package and be sure to look out for more I'll be posting on here!

Have a blessed day! 

Sarah







No comments:

Post a Comment