Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Student Blues...

Salutations everyone...

Feeling: like poo. but a little excited. #confused
Enjoying: the heat coming from the fireplace behind me.
Reading: the "Switch Girl" manga.
Dreaming: of better grades and ACLS calls...
Gathering: materials to make a nerdy care-package with ;)
Realizing: bacon tastes best when you leave it fatty #yum #breakfast
Hoping: my travels to Cincy today are not deterred by this snow
Missing: warm weather, bright blue skies and the sun! Waiting for this snow and cold weather to disappear. And my hunny-boo-boo.
Discovering: dark chocolate is amazing. I'm eating all my profit. I'm going to be funding my Alaskan Mission Team all by myself.
Loving: life and learning to love myself.
Trying: my best not to get down about my recent exam results. but it's really hard. #emtstudent #ugh

Okay, like you all have caught glimpses of already, I'm a bit down. I've been spending every spare minute, every spare second to study for this big exam in my EMT class for the last couple of weeks. I even skipped the class before my EMT one to do a little review.
And I failed. I FAILED my exam. Failed it. With a whopping 52%.
I'm a little discouraged and a lotta troubled.  
I just don't understand it.

I've been studying...and that's all done to waste. I had a couple of moments when I even considered dropping the class. If I can't do this, how am I supposed to do my job? How am I supposed to save people if  I can't pass a simple 100-question multiple-choice test?
Ughhhhh...I don't wanna think about it anymore. It makes me sad.

On another note, I'm going to Cincy (OH) with my sister to get our book "The Undead Pool" (the new book in the amazing Hollows Series) signed the amazing author Kim Harrison! We went last year too, so I'm way excited about it this year! I wish I'd gotten a t-shirt to wear though...
Oh well!
Ciao guys! I gotta go get ready! Make today a blessing,

Sarah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment