Thursday, February 6, 2014

School Blues

Hello Everyone~

I'm feeling a whole lot better today. The sick-flu-thing I had going on seems to have finally dissipated. It's my day off work and my full day in classes, however, my morning and afternoon classes have been canceled, so I've been sitting around studying patient assessments and finishing up algebra equations...(and writing really long, run-on-sentences)...

My head is spinning with words like "tachycardia" and "pulse paradoxus". The sad thing is, everything just isn't sticking like it should be. All of this studying, re-writing, and just...everything...isn't helping me. I don't understand why. I'm only taking in maybe 40% of the information I'm reading. I had my first exam two days ago and I made a low "B". Which while that isn't bad, at all, it isn't great. It isn't what I need to be referred to the high-demand job I'm wanting. It was just luck that I made a "B" at all...I didn't really know half of the information on that test like I should have.

I should. These are people's lives that I'm going to be dealing with...I need to KNOW this information right off the top of my head, not just learn it and forget it. I can't afford to.

Just please be praying that if it's in God's will that I have this job that I do better in my studies. That I'm knowledgeable and able to remember the information I'm given. It's really discouraging. This whole "deployment thing" isn't helping.

Let today be a blessing,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment