Friday, November 29, 2013

Immersed Challenge Update

I've made a decision, because I can't write on here everyday like I want-I simply don't have the time or resources-I've decided that I will pick one day a week to recap on what I've read. I think that would be easier on me, and it wouldn't be spamming up my posts every day with my challenge.

I think Friday might make a good day for this. Saturday I'm usually working, and Sunday I'm at church. So Friday sounds good.

So far, I've read Genesis 7. I'm to the flood. So, I've been thinking all day on how I should update all this. I still haven't made up my mind. I'll give a quick update either tomorrow, or Sunday if I have time, then I'll start posting about The Immersed Challenge on Fridays. Right now, I've gotta start to work.

Ciao!
Make it a blessing,

Sarah

P.S. I HAVE A VERY SPECIAL PRAYER REQUEST: a very dear family friend of ours had their house burn down yesterday on Thanksgiving. I just want to ask that you all be praying for them. I can't imagine that happening to me....thanks! Have a great weekend! I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment