Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I Need a Hobby

Seriously. I'm just sitting here.

For the past couple of months my Tuesday and Thursday afternoons have been filled with a lovely thing called "algebra". Well, my class finished out early this semester, so we don't have to come anymore (woot! woot!). I kept thinking "I'll be able to get the things I need to get done, actually done!".
I now found out that I really don't have that many things to do.

I mean, I have things that need doing (I need to finish a couple of gifts for Christmas and such...) but I'm just not in the crafty mood. I could go running; I need to start back on my exercise routine...but I'm just not in the mood for getting all sweaty...and I'm lazy.
(I'm planning on tackling that exercise plan soon though!)
(Really, I am.)
(I AM.)

I just need a hobby. There is only so much gaming I can do on Steam. Only so many books I can read. I don't know! I'm just in a funk I guess.

I partially know why.
I can't say though.
Not on here.

Not yet.

Just be praying for me! Promise the next post will be sooner and won't be so boring!

Make it blessed,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment