Sunday, November 24, 2013

Immersed Challenge: Day 2

"And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made."
Genesis 2:3

Good morning everyone! I'm so tired, but I'm about to get ready for church. Today I read the second chapter of Genesis. It talked about the seventh day and how God made woman from man. Praise God, He knew man would need a companion. He breathed a breath of life and man became a living soul.
God breathed life into us. We are made from God Himself! Isn't that something to be excited about?

Thank you, Jesus, for everything. Amen.

I'm keeping this short this morning because I'm writing this on my tablet and I'm not so good at it yet. So sorry for any spelling mistakes...
Have a blessed Sunday!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment