Saturday, November 23, 2013

Immersed Challenge

Hello everyone! I hope your day is going good so far! It's been a little bit since I've actually written. First I want to say thank you for everyone and your prayers when I requested it. I have a peace now about the situation that I know I wouldn't have been able to achieve without God and your support.

Everything is in His hands. Nothing goes through me without going through Him first. His plan.

Speaking of plans. I'm starting a reading plan. A reading challenge.

I've never been one to really get into my Bible every morning or every day like I should. I know God's word is crucial to being able to walk in love in His guidance. I finally found a plan that I think is going to get me on track. I started it this morning. It's supposed to take 365 days to complete. It's called the "Immersed Challenge".

The challenge is hosted by "more to be". You can find it here: http://www.moretobe.com/immersed/

(click on the images to enhance them)

I read Genesis 1 this morning. It was a blessing.

"So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female he created them.
And God blessed them,"
 
-Genesis 1:27-28
Sometimes, getting back to the basics is exactly what you need. God is still blessing us. Still loving us. He loved us from the moment He created us, before even that. He knew every single one of us and had a plan for every person on this earth before we were born. Even knowing we would fail over and over...He died for us. Was tortured. Was beaten. Humiliated.
And He went through it all; for you and for me. For everyone. How could you deny someone's love after that?


I'll be posting (hopefully) everyday about every verse I read. If I miss a day, I'll post about the two verses that I've read and so on and so forth. 
I encourage you to take part in this challenge with me! Comment and let me know what you think. I'm really excited to take this journey with God. 

Make it a blessing,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment