Thursday, October 31, 2013

Announcement: Name Change!

Hello everyone, if you've taken a look, you'll see something different on the blog.

Bum, bum, bum...! A title change!

I want to apologize for any confusion this might have given anyone. With "Catching Blessings" being the name of my small-amatuer-photography business, I thought it would make the best title, however, lately I've been lead to change the name to "Daughter Of The Star Breather". 
It more coordinates with who I am and what I write about on here. Yes, I do post up some photography and what-not, however, not enough. I'm slow during the winter; I hate the cold and I hate getting out and doing sessions when it's freezing!
I mostly write about my life on here. Little tips. Some DIY's. How my life is going. And it's going. It's going amazingly great.

Now, back to "Daughter Of The Star Breather". Who is the "Star Breather" exactly?

The one who made Heaven, The Earth and you and me. Jesus. So, "Daughter Of God". "Daughter Of Jesus". It just sounds more powerful. I love it.

This means I might have to make a few appearance changes to the blog as well...ideas are popping up in my head already!

But let me know how you like the new title! I know I love it. (I won't be changing it again, at least I hope not!)

Make It Blessed,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment