Thursday, October 10, 2013

Snapple: Peach Tea! Yum!

Hello everyone, I have to make this quick! I have work in a few!

I just had to share something: my new favorite drink! (At least for now...)

It's so good! I really didn't think anything about it when I absentmindedly grabbed it at Kroger. I just needed something to drink with my lunch(-able. It was the pizza-kind.) I took a drink and immediately fell into peach-tea-heaven. It's also supposed to be all natural, but I'm a little skeptic. Though the bottle says the only ingredients are:
  • filtered water
  • sugar
  • citric acid
  • tea
  • natural flavors (whatever that means...)
But I give Snapple: Peach Tea an 8 out of 10. I would most definitely buy it again.

Oh, and I may be getting a new car! Maybe. I really hope so. I'm so, so in love with the one I'm looking at.

I'm really praying on it. Be praying with me?

Make it blessed,

Sarah





2 comments: