Friday, October 11, 2013

Oh, Where For Art Thou, Firebird?

I'm kinda depressed this morning.

Remember that car I mentioned in my last post? The one I really, really loved and was going to buy? Well, I texted the guy again this morning...and he's trading it for another car. Do you know what makes it really sad?

It was a beautiful, white 1994 V6 Pontiac Firebird with glass t-tops.

I don't claim this photo!
The price was a really, really good deal too. I was just so excited to go get it! I mean I love Monty (my 1998 Mitsubishi Montero Sport SUV)...but he's getting old. And his parts are pricey. Very pricey.
I've wanted a Firebird since I was 12 and first saw one. They're just beautiful. I really want one. My dream car is a 1970's "Smokey and The Bandit" model with a giant firebird on the front. That would be really nice.

And I guess I shouldn't be upset, I mean I prayed on it. God gave me my answer, the best answer: His answer. I know He has something better in mind for me...I just want to selfishly wallow for a little bit though.

Well, make it a blessing,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment