Saturday, July 20, 2013

Study Time

Afternoon! Well, its the afternoon where I'm at...so, um hey?

I feel so lazy, though I just got in from exercising outside. Because I honestly need to do some indoor things instead of outdoor like say, studying and working on the website and....studying? I have a big placement test at EKU's Danville campus Monday because BCTC completely messed up my transcript. So EKU didn't know which math class to put me in...so now I have to be up at the campus by 9am and take a long, long test on my least favorite subject. Yaaaaay!
But then my orientation is Wednesday! Which I'm completely pumped for; I can't wait!!!

I'm not too sure what I'm going to do about my job though...Who knows what my school schedule is going to be like? I really hope the only days I get off aren't the days I go to school...but money is money. And money is goooood. (You know, for bills and such other expenses.)

Gah, I hate being an adult.

Then there's the subject of the degree I'm going to get. Which I really don't even want to think about right now. I haven't a clue.
(Photographer? Book-store-owner? P.A?)

Well, study time. I need to get some done before I go to work.

Let it be blessed,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment