Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hello

Hi, my name is Sarah. I'm a young woman in college living in the Eastern backwoods of Kentucky. I reside in an old farm house that stretches on a couple of acres surrounded by beautiful rolling hills and vast miles of luscious greenery. My dad and I live together here in perfect father-daughter-harmony. (Watching cheesy sci-fi's on Netflix, taking turns feeding our very many puppy-dogs on alternating nights and switching up milk-buying duties.)

God. Love. Family. Friends.

Each of these things make my world go 'round and 'round. Without God I would be nothing. Without love I would feel nothing. Without family I would be no one. Without friends I would have nothing. I cling to each of these things like a dying man clings to his last breath of life. Blessings; each one of them. 

"Count your blessings, not your problems." 

I like to dabble in photography; I've done some portraits, lots of still shots, some seniors and even two weddings (that I took on a little too eagerly for my own nerves). Starting a photography business? Maybe. I'm still young so I'm not sure. I also want to own a bookstore and study to become a P.A. (a physician's assistant). None of those seem to go hand-in-hand so I'm sorta in a dead-lock.

I've decided to go ahead and try out this photography thing though; if only to get a taste. I love capturing the beauty and blessings of this world that God has given to us; I'm just not sure if I'm ready to paid for that yet.
 

Consequently here we are. My blog "Catching Blessings" (photography).













 



























I guess we'll find out. :)

'til next time,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment