Sunday, July 21, 2013

Steam. Gamers Beware.

A quickie.

It's 11:30 and I'm awake looking at this amazing deal going on Steam.

***For those of you who do not know what Steam is; it's a gaming site. My nerdy-hotty-boyfriend (that I've been with for four years and will have to make a whole entire post about introducing ) Austin introduced me to it a coupe of weeks ago. I've been so busy with work and the webbysite that I haven't taken the time to see the potential of the full site. It's pretty awesome. You can check it out here: http://store.steampowered.com/
***

Anyway, there's this big sale going on Steam. Games for under $10. $5. Free. (The only reason I found out was because said-mentioned-boyfriend called me during work and left me a voice-mail about it.) I fear for my paycheck. I really do. They have the new Tomb Raider game for $12.95.
It's still about $60 in Walmart.
Oh, but the games are all for the PC. That's the thing. You can't buy games for 360 or PlayStation, but honestly for these prices, who wouldn't just toss sell their consoles and buy an amazing gaming computer? I mean really? And Steam has deals like this going on all the time. (Or so I'm told. I'm still a "noobie".)






But, for anyone who already has it; add me! You can find me under "Airianne". Don't be hoping to be impressed by tons of hours and badges though. I don't have many.

And yes, I do still have that test at 9am tomorrow morning in Danville. ;)

Make it a blessing,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment