Friday, July 26, 2013

Little Late Night Update

It's late. It's almost 12am. I got off work at 10 tonight and had to run to Wally World. I bought some notebooks, folders, erasers and desserts for a "Back to School Bash" that my mission team is hosting...that I don't even get to go to. I'm working. I wasn't allowed off...

So I figured I'd buy some things to go in their backpacks at least, ya know?

On another note; I got registered for classes at EKU! I'm so excited, but at the same time, not so much. But I'm still so excited to finally start-start college! I took some online classes at BCTC earlier this year...but that didn't work out so good...
But now I'm going to the Danville campus of Eastern Kentucky University! Yes, yes and yes. Though I'm only taking the boring classes right now...psychology, college algebra, American Civ, ect. I do have one class I can't wait to take though! But its a one-day class...I take it one Sunday and then it's done. But the class lasts from about 9am to 6pm. It's an EMC class, basic emergency health care. I can't wait! I'm so excited!
I need to get a CPR certification. Fast. That way I don't have to worry about it in college.

That's all I'm writing tonight though. I have to get up early to run these notebooks and stuff over to some people in the mission group. And I work at 11am tomorrow. So sleep might be a good idea.

Make it a blessing,
Sarah



P.S. No, the site still isn't up...I'm working on it though. Promise! Surely but slowly...

No comments:

Post a Comment