Thursday, January 30, 2014

In a Funk

Good morning!

So, I've kinda-sorta-really been in a funk. It hasn't really gone away, but it's gotten better. 
Everyday is a blessing. Everything God puts in my life happens for a reason and is a blessing. Every trial He puts in my path is a blessing because He knows I'm strong enough to make it through and He'll be with me every step of the way...even when I falter and I feel like I don't have the strength to go on.
He leads, guides and directs me on the right path.

Right now, I'm facing one of the biggest trials I've ever had to go through. This is so hard. I know there will be an amazing output, even bigger then I could imagine, but still, right now it still hurts. And that's okay.

I just want to ask that you all be praying, not only for me but everyone involved. I'll have to explain in more detail later...I've got to get to my class and I don't want to mess up my makeup, :)

Let today be a blessing,

Sarah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment