Saturday, March 15, 2014

Care Package: Love Vs Distance

Hello! I meant to post this a week or two ago but I just never got to it! (It was on the facebook page if you've checked that out recently).

It's my second care package! I think it came out adorably!


I got this idea from Pinterest! Well, I have a whole Care Package Board that you can check out if any of you other ladies (or men) want some ideas! I've kinda gone care package crazy! I don't want to overload Austin though...so I've slowed down.

I just loaded this care package with:

  • Beef Jerky
  • Mini-Cookies
  • Sunflower Seeds
  • Chips
  • Other Junk Food
  • Gum
  • Toothbrush
  • Screen Wipes (for his laptop and glasses)
  • PC Gamer magazine 
I'm sure I put more in there...but I forgot everything I put in there, lol. You can get a good idea from the picture. I get a lot of my things from the Dollar Tree to fill up the box so I don't have to put any filler. 
I know he'll love it (or I hope he does!). My only worry is that he'll want to keep all of the boxes I send because I decorate them and he's...sentimental like that.
gah, i love hiiiim...
I think my next package is going to be a Gym one...or a motivational one...he's been going to the gym a lot.

Have a blessed day!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment